|Hand-crafted reproduction advertising signs made in the USA. These enamel signs are durable and rust-resistant with a lustrous color and finish. Bring a touch of nostalgia to your home, office or hangar. 12 inches x 9 inches, colors may vary.
- The pilot always makes the rules.
- The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
- No co-pilot can possibly know all the rules.
- If the pilot suspects the co-pilot knows all the rules, he must immediately change some or all of the rules.
- The pilot is never wrong.
- If the pilot is wrong, it is due to a misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the co-pilot said or did wrong.
- The co-pilot must apologize immediately for causing said misunderstanding.
- The pilot may change is mind at any time.
- The co-pilot must never change his mind without the express written consent of the pilot.
- The pilot has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
- The co-pilot must remain calm at all times unless the pilot wants him to be angry and/or upset.
- The co-pilot is expected to mind read at all times.
- The pilot is ready when he is ready.
- The co-pilot must be ready at all times.
- Any attempt to document the rules could result in bodily harm.
- The co-pilot who doesn’t abide by the rules is grounded.