This single cell vest is the lightest weight aviation vest in the world, weighing only .9 lbs (410 grams).
10 year frequency of inspection.
- Inflated Buoyancy: 35 lbs. (150 Newtons) minimum
- Inflated Volume:970 cu. in. (16 liters) minimum
- Approvals: US FAA TSO-C13f approved; United Kingdom CAA Approval No. AR01504; Europe EASA-ETSO-C13f; Italian ENAC Approval.
- Category of Preserver: Adult/Child Combination
- Weight of wearer: 35 lbs. (15.91kg) and above
- Inflatable Buoyancy Cell: Single Cell
- Material: Urethane Coated Nylon, Flame Retardant
- Construction: RF Heat Sealed Seams
- Inflation System: Manual CO2 Inflator and an Oral Inflation Tube.
- Color: Passenger Yellow or Crew Molten Orange
- Temperature: Functional Range: -40 to 140 oF (-40 to 60 oC); Storage Range: 0 to 120 oF (-17.8 to 48.9 oC)
- Humidity: Functional Range: Up to 95% Relative Humidity; Storage Range: Up to 70% Relative Humidity
- Altitude: -2000 to 45,000 feet above sea level
- CO2 Gas Charge: 1 x 0.073 lbs. (1 x 33 grams)
- Survivor Locator Light: Water-activated. TSO-C85 Approved.
- Service Life: Indefinite if unit continues to pass periodic maintenance inspection.
- Frequency of Inspection: Every 60 months for P01202-1XX Assys. in Standard Polybag; Ten (10) year frequency available in special Extended Shelf Life packaging.